Frank,

Really good to hear that you've taken your first steps. You have great parents
and a promising future. Keep up the good work!

I was really impressed that you've already gotten into HyperCard; I must have
been fully 12 or 13 years old before I noticed it sitting on my own computer. I
thought I'd let you know about a trouble I had with it, once, way back when, in
case you ever run into anything similar in your own journey through life:

I looked through the menus, and I couldn't find the "share this stack" option.

It was particularly frustrating because I knew I wanted to click it, but I
didn't really know why back then. It took me another roughly 15 years to figure
that part out. Turns out there's a connection between epidemiology and the
transmission of ideas, and the upshot is that the "share this" option ends up
being the most powerful thing in the whole system, regardless of what other
features are there.

Also, don't let the popular kids get you down. A little bit of "share this" can
change everything overnight when it comes to popularity. Hope this helps!

Your pal,

Casey