`+1`? Really? I seriously do not appreciate having my mail spammed in this
manner.

If you're offering an opinion on the article, try to say something specific
and relevant to those who might have skimmed it. Which parts interested you?

If you're referring to Sean's comment for recording the outreach events,
please consider moving it to another topic.