I think that concepts in some sense transcend the universe.  Are there more
digits in pi than there are atoms  in the universe?  I guess we are asking
if there are transcendental volumes which are bigger or more complex than
the universe.  If the universe contains the transcendental as symbols then
how many transcendental symbols are there?  I think you still run into
Russell's Paradox.