Here's a semipractical use case: add 1 to the display in each of a dynamic
collection of calculators (math domain widgets).  What can do this as
end-user programming?  It's fairly obvious that a textual language can do
this.  Can any graphical ones?  Can something like lively kernel do this by
demonstration?  How about excel?  With a dynamic collection?  What will
work on android jelly bean?  I'm away from my desktop right now.
On Apr 21, 2013 12:22 AM, "John Carlson" <yottz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking for systems like this I found app-inventor activity starter on my
phone.  Has anyone tried this?