I still want to release Frank for example...  We revised the syntax of
KScript during the its life time and still many parts of it is written
in the old syntax.  Yes, it is about 10,000 lines of code, but it is
still some work to convert them all.

A movie of demo would be good, yes.

Thank you for the interest!

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Brian Rice <briantr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I certainly appreciate the effort and can fill in some details from
> how long we've been tracking the project externally. That said, I look
> forward to some more concrete and hopefully interactive details. Right now,
> it's difficult for me to communicate this to others except in person with a
> lot of hand-waving.
>

> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki.ohsh...@acm.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> At Sat, 9 Nov 2013 10:37:02 +0100,
>> Loup Vaillant-David wrote:
>> >

>> > I don't understand the first link... Am I supposed to find a video
>> > recording there?
>>
>> There is no video recording but only the slides in the PDF file.  I'm
>> afrait that some of the stuff in it may not make sense unless
>> accompanied by commentary.
>>
>> -- Yoshiki

> --
> -Brian T. Rice