I am a new Garin the engineer however but with a Magma Zillionoid instead of Magma Hyperboloid, this is much like a kind good Freddy Cryeger, open to change choices and analogies, as Zig (Zig grounds) may be less convinient*acceptable, than Hyg (Hygiene grounds), and there's also Lig, and Nug (Nucleotide grounds), and you can create your own glyphs, et cetera; however some are lions, some are Hyaenidae, etc.

Goodbye*