E.fficiency Technologies, Inc.'s New Centrif.ugal Chiller Efficiency and Management
Tool Can He.lp S.ave Industry Bi.llions in Energy C.osts

ARMM lau.nch n.ew s.ervice (EffHVAC)

D.ont miss this g.reat inves.tment issue! ARMM is another ho.t public tr.aded comp.any
that is set to so.ar on Monday, July 26th..

BIG PR camp.aign sta.rting on 26th of July for ARMM - S.t0ck will e.xpl0de - Just read
the news

---------------------
P.rice on Friday: 10Cents
In our o.pinion N.ext 3 days p.otential p.rice: 35Cents
In our o.pinion N.ext 10 days p.otential p.rice: 45Cents
---------------------

G.et on B.oard with ARMM and e.njoy some i.ncredible p.rofits in the n.ext 3-10
days_!_!

ALL T.ECHNICAL I.NDICATORS SAY - B.U.Y ARMM @ up to 35cents!

Significant short term t.rading p.rofits in ARMM are being p.redicted, great n.ews
a.lready issued by the c.ompany and big PR c.ampaign on the way in the n.ext few days.

C.OMPANY P.ROFILE
-------------->
American Resource Management, Inc., through its w.holly-owned s.ubsidiary, E.fficiency
T.echnologies, Inc. ("EffTec") is a Tulsa, Oklahoma based c.ompany d.edicated to
developing energy efficiency m.onitoring programs for c.ommercial/i.ndustrial HVAC
systems principally made up of c.entrifugal chillers and boilers.  Centrifugal
chillers are the single largest energy-using components in most facilities and can
typically consume more than 50% of the total electrical usage.  Centrifugal chillers
running inefficiently result in substantially higher e.nergy c.osts, decreased
equipment reliability and shortened l.ifespan.

EffTec has developed a p.owerful, easy-to-use, online d.iagnostic s.ervice called
EffHVAC that gives f.acilities the a.bility to document, m.onitor, e.valuate and
m.anage c.entrifugal c.hiller system p.erformance.  EffHVAC c.reated detailed reports
that contain a w.ealth of i.nformation that can be used to improve operations and save
t.housands of d.ollars in u.tility c.osts.

EffTec offers c.omprehensive and f.lexible HVAC consulting and training.  Our t.eam
consists of industry-recognized e.xperts in HVAC system design, efficiency, preventive
and proactive maintenance, repair, chemistry, computer programming and m.arketing.
Combine EffHVAC with our consulting services and start d.eveloping a w.orld-class HVAC
program to improve your b.ottom line.

Inform.ation within this email contains "f.orward look.ing state.ments" within the
meaning of Sect.ion 27A of the Sec.urities Ac.t of 1933 and Sect.ion 21B of the
Securit.ies Exc.hange Ac.t of 1934. Any stat.ements that express or involve
discu.ssions with resp.ect to pre.dictions, goa.ls, expec.tations, be.liefs, pl.ans,
proje.ctions, object.ives, assu.mptions or fut.ure eve.nts or perform.ance are not
stat.ements of histo.rical fact and may be "forw.ard loo.king stat.ements."  For.ward
looking state.ments are based on expect.ations, estim.ates and project.ions at the
time the statem.ents are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which
could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those prese.ntly
anticipated. Forward look.ing statements in this action may be identified through the
use of words su.ch as: "pro.jects", "for.esee", "expects", "est.imates," "be.lieves,"
"underst.ands" "wil.l," "part of: "anticip.ates," or that by stat.ements indi
 .cating certain actions "may,"
"cou.ld," or "might" occur. All information provided within this em.ail pertai.ning to
inv.esting, st.ocks, securi.ties must be under.stood as informa.tion provided and not
investm.ent advice. Eme.rging Equity Al.ert advi.ses all re.aders and subscrib.ers to
seek advice from a registered profe.ssional secu.rities represent.ative before
dec.iding to trade in sto.cks featured within this ema.il. None of the mate.rial
within this rep.ort shall be constr.ued as any kind of invest.ment advi.ce. Please
have in mind that the interpr.etation of the witer of this newsl.etter about the news
published by the company does not represent the com.pany official sta.tement and in
fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news rele.ase meant to say. Please
read the news release by your.self and judge by yourself about the detai.ls in it.  In
compli.ance with Sec.tion 17(b), we discl.ose the hol.ding of ARMM s.hares prior to
the publi.cation of this report. Be aware of an inher.ent co.n
 flict of interest res.ulting from such holdi.ngs due to our intent to pro.fit from
the liqui.dation of these shares. Sh.ares may be s.old at any time, even after
posi.tive state.ments have been made regard.ing the above company. Since we own
sh.ares, there is an inher.ent conf.lict of inte.rest in our statem.ents and
opin.ions. Readers of this publi.cation are cauti.oned not to place und.ue relia.nce
on forw.ard-looki.ng statements, which are based on certain assump.tions and
expectati.ons invo.lving various risks and uncert.ainties, that could cause results to
differ materi..ally from those set forth in the forw.ard- looking state.ments. Please
be advi.sed that noth.ing within this em.ail shall cons.titute a solic.itation or an
offer to buy or sell any s.ecurity menti.oned her.ein. This news.letter is neither a
regi.stered inves.tment ad.visor nor affil.iated with any brok.er or dealer. All
statements made are our e.xpress o.pinion only and should be treated as such. We may
  own, buy and sell any securi.ties menti.oned at any time. This r.ep
ort includes forw.ard-looki.ng stat.ements within the meaning of The Pri.vate
Securi.ties Litig.ation Ref.orm Ac.t of 1995. These state.ments may include terms as
"expe.ct", "bel.ieve", "ma.y", "wi.ll", "mo.ve","und.ervalued" and "inte.nd" or
simil.ar terms. This news.letter was paid 11500 dollars from th.ird p.arty to se.nd
this report. PL.EASE DO YOUR OWN D.UE DI.LIGENCE B.EFORE INVES.TING IN ANY PRO.FILED
COMP.ANY. You may lo.se mon.ey from inve.sting in Pen.ny St.ocks.

A_RM_M - our NEW st<o>ck pick - GREAT N.EWS q485NF48
>A.RMM - our NEW s_t_0_c_k p1ck = GREAT N_E_WS Z195sn56
NnnEW St_ock Pick - Hug.e Mon-day - /ArMm\   o171bL81
NewW Stoc-k Pick + Hug.e Mon-day - ArMm = Earn_1ngs w612bg30
Mas_sive G.a1ns - F0r-casted For Mond#y x843l869
Monday F0rcaSST is A>R.M.M - Read & Earnn  n690If48
In-Creased Earn-ings Report - AR-MM - For Monday Morning D462wf81
EX PLO SIVE Gain-s - ALERT for MONDAY o230ok80
NewsWire - Double your Monday Earn>ings!   H4961Z68
A,L,E,R,T - A>R>M>M- This st0ck is h0t - They announced great news  b475Nd09
A>R<M>M is about to EXPL0DE - A c t n_o_w 7004WE12
<A/R/M/M> - Ma-jor TradeeE Al_ert! !o048W492
1O to 2O cent in=crease monday. Ma_jor ALer.t. Q8244f05
New P1ck Bownd to Dou_ble & Tri_ple. A.R/M.M.. E110bR68
B1gGa1ns For-M0nday = (2X)Double Your Pr0fits!I904G673
UpCOMING Mondays Hot/test St O CK {2x} PROF!TS y836YD12
Get Ins1ders SEcrEt_s - A|R|M|M Sets to Expl0de z5408Z26
Ab0ut To Expl0de - <AR.MM>  R053fI81
Hot Stock Newsflash, ARMM expecting Mass|ve M0nday Ga1ns u592xW92
M0nday Ga1ns, *ARMM*, St0ck NewsW1re D474XY05
{3x} Ur m0nDay Pr0FITS - A\R\M\M L608AS45
Break.ing New.s for ARM.M -  American Resource Management, Inc.

[...]

wearisome governess newsweek trek slivery lagos carbone herschel spurge consistent
astrophysics february dull showdown cave lindstrom low canton nagoya bernoulli
feathertop auxiliary grandiose teach aflame salivate plasm herodotus kent morse
wightman