I just received this today, take a look would you?
http://www.downloadnetwerk.com/info.html
You're able to download pretty much anything, music, movies games, etc.  I can get 2
of my favorite games yet today to play on my console system & full music cd's..
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your selections to
CD.
I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I dont
know about you but thats seriously impressive.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Carey