Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On 14.06.2005 17:59:03 Victor Mote wrote:

That whole idea deserves more thought and experimentation,
and I haven't had time to work on the font system since October.

Victor, I have been experiencing similar frustrations, and Jenni and I are moving to the UK for 12 months at the end of June, so I don't expect to have any concentrated development time for a while.

Absolutely. It would be great if it could be made to work but I
seriously doubt it. At any rate I wish Peter the best of luck with his
approach. I hope he'll be a happy customer of our Graphics2D
implementations when they are separated in the XML Graphics Commons area.
:-)

I certainly hope so.

Peter
--