Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I can't talk for Luca, but I don't think we have explicit design docs
for that part. I think there is some useful content in the mail archives
(search for "Knuth"). Other than that, I realized that the algorithm
described in Knuth's "Digital Typography" is now in our codebase quite
literally (although by now with some extensions). I had no trouble
tracing back code parts to the book. Understanding the algorithm itself
as described by Knuth gets you 80% of the way to start the
implementation as I see it.

Unfortunately, the book was sacrificed to the weight restrictions.

I'll get it mailed over.

Peter
---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]