Chris Bowditch wrote:
Peter B. West wrote:

<snip/>

Couldn't let that one go by, Chris.  These issues, which were critical
to the creation of both Folio and FOray, were being thrashed out around
the beginning of 2003.  You've been around long enough to know that,
haven't you?  So for more than two years, the "pragmatic" Fop developers
stuck their heads in the sand.  The project stalled.  Point the finger
at those who refused to see what is now coming to the surface, and what
will still have to be solved.  How pragmatic.

Yes I was around back in 2003. My apologies for offending anyone I wasn't clear enough with my offhand remarks. And yes I have buried my head in the sand as you put it. Not because I wanted to, but because my employers expect me to spend time elsewhere.

I'm not going to add any more to this discussion, as I don't want to cause any further offense.

Chris

No offence taken.

Peter

--