Finn Bock wrote:
[Peter]

I noticed that you extracted numeric function methods as statics into a class of their own. Was this for aesthetic or performance reasons?

The methods in NumericOp? They are called from multiple places which does not have anything in common. So I put the methods in NumericOp to avoid duplication of the few lines in each method.

There was no performance reasons behind that decision.

regards,
finn

Thanks Finn. I thought it might have been something you had learned about JVMs while working on Jython.

Peter
--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>