Manuel Mall wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 04:17 pm, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

On 05.10.2005 09:46:18 Manuel Mall wrote:

While I am at it (this whole alignment stuff I mean) we may as well
do it properly. This would include support for the "script"
property. The allowed values for script are defined for example
here:
http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/iso15924-codes.html.

I assume we don't bother to validate if a correct code has been
provided as we don't do that for the "country" and "language"
properties either (should we? If we do we need more external config
files or expand fop.xconf to hold those values as they tend to
change over time).

We don't have to but we could. Since this is not something that
changes often I wouldn't put it into the config file, but in resource
files instead.

OK - makes sense.

Validation issues considered in alt-design circa 2002. See CountryLanguageScript.java in the alt-design code for an attempt at this. Generated from xml-lang.xml and xml-lang.xsl. No baselines.

Peter
--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>