bonekrusher wrote:
Ok I ran the build under three versions of ant:

Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005
Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on December 13 2006
Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on June 27 2008

All failed.
To rule out ant, I downloaded FOP 0.94 src and ran a successfully build.
This would leave me to believe that the problem lies in the trunk version.

Bones.

You've found a real head-scratcher. I've just done an update on fop, and run a clean, followed by package. I don't generally run the tests. The build was OK. Hmmmm

Can you look at the lib differences between 0.94 and trunk?

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>