I just tried to do a clean checkout, build and create a NetBeans project.

Form a previous experience, I put ant.jar. qdox.jar and XMLUnit.jar in
the lib directory, and tried to build 'package' from the command line.
Got a class not found fro XMLizable in one of the event producer tasks.

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>