From: Matthew Lancashire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 February 2003 12:30
To: Fop-User-Help (E-mail)
Subject: Common formatting

What is the easiest methond of defineing what font/colour/sizes an element
has without re-coding the definitions in each xsl.

e.g.
A text field of name has font arial, colour grey and size 12 point.. It
appears in 20 xml documents that are to be tranformed by fop to pdf. I do
not want to have to type the fo formatting commands into 20 xsl-fo
stylesheets because of the maintenance overhead. I want some standard class
of some sort that I can apply to the xsl element that pics up the style from
one place. hence if the cont changes to courier I only need to change it
once and not in each of the 20 xsl style sheets.

Matthew Lancashire
IT Project Manager
Initial Electronic Security Ltd

Tel: +44 1282 473554