Hello,

We were working in a Windows Server environment but now we have to port our
application to Linux.

We are getting a font not found warning when we generate the PDF.

We have the config for FOP to auto-detect, and this was working fine in Windows.

Our Linux admin installed the fonts in the following directory: /usr/share/fonts

What can we do to fix this issue?

Thanks for your replies.

Roberto Cahanap
Developer, Reporting Department
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
Phone: 800-229-5227 x8499
Cell: 201-693-0132
Fax: 201-475-0344
Email: rcaha...@bioreference.com

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
BioReference Laboratories proprietary information, which is privileged,
confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to BioReference Laboratories.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the
communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies
thereof.