Hi,

To be efficient, a short fo helping to reproduce the issue should be
attached to the bug entry, so opening a bug rather than ask on this
list doesn't help anymore if the material remains the same.
I (or somebody else) have to look closer into the fo you attached
here,  then perhaps I (or somebody else) will, or will not, find a bug
causing this issue. Since the use case is quite big, that will take
some extra time :/

--
pascal