Hi,

I download the NFOP project from sourceforge.com and implemented it working
fine.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nfop/

However it is not working fine with Arabic language in PDF(font is
appearing disjoint and not in reverse order, however it is working fine for
HTML). The fix is available for JAVA platform, but does not mention
anything about porting the same fix for .NET Framework.

It solves the reverse character issue and disjointed font also by using
nonstandard FOP.

http://people.apache.org/~spepping/
http://osdir.com/ml/fop-users-xmlgraphics.apache.org/2011-10/msg00043.html

I would like to apply this fix in my nFOP(.NET version of FOP), It will be
very helpful if you can provide me list of changes for this fix.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Thanks
Neeraj Chaurasia