I've googled for the annoying messages FOP 1.0 spits out, and found quite a few complaints, but no resolution. So here are my questions to you:

When converting DocBook XML to PDF, using xsltproc and the DocBook XSL style sheets version 1.77.1 (it's not specific to that version, just saying), I get a gazillion warnings like this:

SEVERE: Image not found. URI: ../common/images/note.svg. ...

They're just warnings, but they clutter up the output so that it's hard to spot real problems such as overflow issues.

(1) Any idea what causes those warnings? We're not using SVG images at all, just PNG files. Particularly, we're not using files in ../common/images (there's no such directory for any of our books).

(2) Assuming it's some FOP-internal thing (a bug?) that cannot be fixed on our end, is there a workaround to stop FOP from issuing those warnings?

(3) How would I find out the exact FOP version I'm using? (I'm thinking maybe it's a bug that would be fixed by upgrading to a newer version.) When running "fop --version" it just reports "1.0".

Thanks much for any pointers!

--
Cheers,

Stefan Hinz <stefan.h...@oracle.com>, MySQL Documentation Manager

Phone: +49-30-82702940, Fax: +49-30-82702941, http://dev.mysql.com/doc

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603
Managing Director: Jürgen Kunz

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher