Hi,

There is something wrong in your XSL-FO:
the table containing TOC is wider than available i-p-d, and the
corresponding region-body has its property overflow set to "hidden".
So, the PDF shows what is expected visually.

But...
hidden text can be copied, and IMHO this is not the correct behaviour;
the [1] FO 1.1 REC says:
"(hidden) indicates that the content is clipped (...); users will not
have access to clipped content."

So, I suggest you to fill in a bug entry on Bugzilla, providing both
XSL-FO and PDF output.
This is reproducible against both FOP 1.1RC1 and FOP trunk.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#overflow

--
pascal