On 28/08/2012 18:02, rsargent wrote:
Perhaps I can rephrase the question.

Has the transformation of colour values from RGB (in the fo) to CMYK in the
pdf changed in fop-1.1rc1 compared with fop-1.0?  Our search and replace is
no longer finding the values in the pdf.  We insert temporary RGBs,
expecting to find known cymk definitions in the pdf for replacement. (Legacy
code).

FOP doesn't convert RGB to CMYK. If you could tell us what your code searches for in the PDF then we might have some chance to tell you if there has been a change to that

If I can't find a local explanation, I'm headed for a serious re-write of
color handling.  Should have been done long ago, I concede.  Still not a
good time, um, er, corporately.

Definitely the right way to use FOP though :-)

Chris

Thanks

rsargent wrote
I'm not finding certain strings related to colour I expect to be in the
pdf.  Has this changed recently.  I didn't see mention of such in the
1.1 release notes.

Thanks,

rjs