I hate to wimp-out on you good sir, but I'm /really/ under the gun right now. It will be at least a week before I can (attempt to) put together an example fo.

I have long suspected that what we're asking FOP to do is somewhat "out there". Man would I love a review of my xsl/fo transformation. 2700+ lines of xsl can't be a good thing!

But it's shaping up to be a beautiful book, thanks to FOP.