If you have in mind multiple pages in one image the way TIFF does then that is not possible with PNG. There is a related format, MNG, that could do that, but FOP cannot output to that and in any case, your device would probably not be able to handle MNG. AFAIK, none of the browsers supports that natively, although there is a plugin to some of them.