The page bounding box is set correctly but that's only a DSC comment
that may be ignored by most PostScript interpreters. FOP 0.20.5 doesn't
do any setpagedevice calls so this may be the problem. But even after
inserting a setpagedevice command, GhostView, for example, doesn't seem
to pick up the page size. So I'm a bit unsure how to solve this. It
probably also depends on your environment (printers etc.).