On Sep 23, 2005, at 13:12, Thomas Winkler wrote:

In Fop 20.5; I just wrote the following and it worked
for solid bottom-border-line up to the end of line.

<fo:table-row border-bottom="solid">

no matter how much "table-cell" I defined.

You gave me an answer why this change happenend :

http://www.nabble.com/how-to-deal-with-the-patch-at-Bugzilla-25900- n234174.html

FYI: I'm going to add a little warning for that, so the users at least get an idea of why it's not working as they expect --especially important for those who migrate from 0.20.5 to 0.90svn (which is what the pre-release will be called)

Greetz,

Andreas