Found it...

The namespace on fo:inline's attributes must be NULL and not
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raphael Parree [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 June 2006 16:31
To: 'fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Preprocessing

Thanks, I have most stuff working again....

However, ...

My SAXFilter does not work anymore (the one that performs syntax
highlighting). It might be due to some ordering problem.

The filter is "injected" using:

CodeBlockXMLFilter filter = new CodeBlockXMLFilter();
filter.setContentHandler(fop.getDefaultHandler());
transformer.transform(xmlSource, new SAXResult(filter));

When the filter reaches "my" element, it writes all characters to a buffer,
which is than processed in the endElement. The last step in the processing
is inserting multiple fo:inline element (with the color of a specific
keyword). I insert these elements using the methods of super (i.e.,
XMLFilterImpl): startElement, characters and endElement.

It did work under 0.20.5...

Any clues?