If you have questions about Barcode4J, you should really ask those on
the Barcode4J user mailing list: http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=96670

Anyway, Barcode4J doesn't support EAN-128 directly, yet. You'll have to
construct a Code-128 barcode and build the right message yourself. There
is however a patch which adds EAN-128 support but I haven't found time
to process it. I don't even know how EAN-128 is constructed, yet.