2006/8/10, Remo Liechti:
There it is.

Ok, this is an unrelated problem. After the block containing the "SPOC7:
Prototype Description" text there is another fo:block with
break-after="page", which creates a new page; which is empty, as there
is no more text in the fo:flow.

I guess that more complex DocBook documents may contain some information
which will appear on the following pages. Hence the break-after. In your
case, you'll have to customize the XSLT template generating this part of
the output and remove the last fo:block break-after="page".

Note also that there are elements in the fox: namespace in your
generated fo file. Those correspond to extensions for the ancient 0.20.5
version of Fop. They aren't processed by Fop 0.92. If you use the latest
DocBook stylesheets there are two parameters to enable Fop extensions:
one for the 0.20.5 version and one for the latest one. You should
disable the former and enable the latter (IIRC it is called
"fop1.extensions").

(Note for Fop-dev regarding the break-after problem:
That said, I think there's a bug as a new page is created while there is
nothing more but whitespace characters in the flow. If I remove the
indenting so that all the remaining </fo:block> closing tags are sticked
together (so there is really nothing after the breaking fo:block), a new
page is still created. Is this a known issue? Is it related to the
whitespace handling problem?)

Vincent

Thanks,
Remo