Hi Luis,

<snip/>
For now, if i dont specify in the list-item-body an indent, the content is
"overlaped" as if the "bullet" "A" didn't existed. I'm not sure if this is
the expected behavior from the spec...

What i was supposing to happen would be that in the lines that where
"horizontally" overlaped by the bullet, the content would be "indented" to
the immediate character position. In the next lines, it would be not
indented.

Would the "floats" that Vincent talked about would do this?

Yes, side-floats may be used for that, but as Pascal said they are not
yet implemented in Fop. It's on my todo-list, but a working
implementation should not be expected before... some time.
Unfortunately I don't think there is any workaround.
Any help is welcome ;-)

Vincent