Hi Karl,

Karl Roberts a écrit :
> Hi Vincent,
>
>>> This issue will soon disappear. The current font library will be
> replaced with another one (FOrayFont), which
>>> handles that completely differently.
>
> Do you know how soon the FOrayFont stuff will be in the trunk? I'm

Well, if everything goes right it should be there by the end of this
year.

> waiting on it to fix the Bug where you can't copy and paste characters
> from the PDF document.

Actually this does not depend on the integration of FOrayFont. There is
another developer (Bertrand Delacrétaz) who will work on this in the
next days so the fix should be available soon.

> I presume there'll be a big splash when it happens so we'll all know how
> to configure it?

Copy&paste support won't be configurable. It will simply be available
;-) As for the configuration of fonts, sure, we will try to provide the
necessary documentation.

Vincent