Hi Florent,
Since 0.93 on <fo:block> the attribute wrap-option='wrap' is supported i
think. Give it a try

W3C:
7.15.13 "wrap-option"
XSL Definition:

Value:  no-wrap | wrap | inherit
Initial:  wrap
Applies to:  fo:block, fo:inline, fo:page-number, fo:page-number-citation
Inherited:  yes
Percentages:  N/A
Media:  visual

Values have the following meanings:

no-wrap
No line-wrapping will be performed.

In the case when lines are longer than the available width of the
content-rectangle, the overflow will be treated in accordance with the
"overflow" property specified on the reference-area.

wrap
Line-breaking will occur if the line overflows the available block width. No
special markers or other treatment will occur.

Specifies how line-wrapping (line-breaking) of the content of the formatting
object is to be handled.

Implementations must support the "no-wrap" value, as defined in this
Recommendation, when the value of "linefeed-treatment" is "preserve".