Hi Jan,

I think maybe you might need to quote the value of your filename parameter ...

Try this :-

response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=\"" + fileName + "\"");

Adrian.

Zmitko, Jan wrote:
Hi,

I try do suggest a filename to the generated pdf´s. However the PDF should be display automaticly this meand without some further action of the user.
This HTTP Header Information works

response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + fileName);

and this does not works

response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=" + fileName);

Is the comibination of the values inline and filename not possible?

Thanks for any Ideas,

Jan