  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:12 PM
  Subject: Re: FOP 0.93: Java Heap Space OutOfMemory

  We also have a memory issue due to very large page sequences.  One thing we
do is offer the customer two report outputs:  PDF and something called PDF
Simple.  PDF is the regular report that has a single page sequence and can
consume a lot of memory.  The simple output is the same report, but we break
the page sequences every n number if lines.  It does result in some "half
populated" pages, but the memory and speed improvement make it worth it to our
customers.

  -Lou