Hi Gabriele,

Sorry but the RTF renderer isn't really well maintained anymore. There
are currently no developer who have an interest in it. Moreover RTF has
always been a terrible format which tends to be replaced by other solutions.

If you really need an RTF output that looks fine in OOo you may have to
try and fix the source code yourself. Otherwise you may be interested in
another toolchain. For example it may be worth developing an XSLT
stylesheet that directly transforms you source XML format into
OpenDocument. As ODF relies on XSL-FO for specifying styling properties,
this is probably possible to have a common part for both plain XSL-FO
and ODF outputs.

I hope this helps,
Vincent