I have a three-column listing of phone numbers, and most of the time,
each column entry has only one line of text. Sometimes, however, I have
entries that look like this:

Text that spans
    two lines ...........  99999   More text that
                                             spans two lines

In case the format gets garbled, the number in the second column should
line up with the last line of text in the first column and the first
line of text in the third column. I've tried using display-align and
vertical-align, but I can't come up with a way that works. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Eric Amick
Legislative Computer Systems
Office of the Clerk