From: Raphael Parree [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 January 2008 11:30
To: 'fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org'
Subject: RE: SVG XML Access

Jeremias,

Thanks I have updated, but can't tell if it works yet. I am getting anoher
problem (that does mean the "source not supported" was not thrown). But
probably other changes in the trunk are giving me a problem. I will look
into recent posts if this problem is known (something about an index out of
bounds in the computeSpanHeight of the RowPainter).

Will let you know if it works...