Cristian Ferrero wrote:

Chris, it worked, the problem is that sometimes will have more than one page (works fine, shows what i want in last page), but when exists only one page i need las't page footer not first.....)..do you understand me ?

Yes I understand. What you need is page-position="only" which was introduced as part of XSL-FO 1.1. Unfortunately FOP doesn't yet implement this property. You will need to use fo:marker approach instead.

This involves just having a single region-after throughout document and putting fo:retrieve-marker in fo:static-marker similar to what I described in answer to your first question. Put 2 markers into the XSL-FO file.

First:

<fo:marker marker-class-name="footermessage">Continued</fo:marker>

Second:

<fo:marker marker-class-name="footermessage">End of Document</fo:marker>

The first should be placed near top of fo:flow and the second near to the end.

I hope this is clear.

Chris