Hi,

_zachary_ wrote:
> I have set up my conf file for fop and use it via the -c option.  I have
> specified my custom font in the pdf renderer, and the font does not seem to
> change my MathML instream-objects?  Am I doing something wrong, or does fop
> not change the font of my MathML stuff?
>
> my conf file
> ============================

You have to surround each font-triplet element with a font element:
But instead you can simply point to the directory that contains the
DejaVu fonts:
    <directory>/path/to/deja/vu/fonts/</directory>
and all the variants will be automatically configured. (Then you will
also have to change the font-family property in the FO file to
‘DejaVuSans’, or ‘DejaVuSerif’, for example.)

> NOTE: That the font size of the mathml does not change either.  Is this
> supposed to happen?

I think this is not implemented in the Jeuclid plug-in for FOP 0.94
(this should be available in the version that will be compatible with
the upcoming 0.95 release). As a workaround, you have to add an mstyle
element:
    <m:math>
      <m:mstyle mathsize="16pt">
        <m:mrow>
        </m:mrow>
      </m:mstyle>
    </m:math>

See also the following thread on the jeuclid-users mailing list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=x8tsl1ln8e7.fsf%40tool.montefiore.ulg.ac.be&forum_name=jeuclid-users

HTH,
Vincent