From: Vincent Hennebert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:40 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Missing table footer when report data exactly fits into a single
page and "Leave out table footer at page-break" is enabled

Hi Harshini,

Harshini Madurapperuma wrote:
> Hi Vincent;
>
> Thanks for your reply, I know I'm using a older version of FOP, but the
> problem is I just want to know whether this is a known bug in Fop? May be the
> latest version also having this problem.

I don't know about FOP 0.20.5, but I'm almost certain that FOP 0.95 doesn't
have this problem.

> Has anyone come across with this problem? And is there a fix for this in the
> latest FOP version ?

You may want to download and test FOP 0.95 on your example:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html#binary
Or you can also provide us with a small but complete XSL-FO file, so that we
test it for you.

Vincent

> Many Thanks in Advance
> Harshini

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure of
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.