Hi,

I have some question regarding the new intermediate format:

1) Is it used automatically in FOP 0.95 or do I have to activate it somehow?

2) Does it change the way page-sequences are handled? In other words
does the rendering process still hold the whole tree (of the processed
page-sequence) in memory. Because this is a big problem when using
FO->PDF - splitting the FO in more page-sequences was the only
solution available for 0.92-0.94. Although this solution is a simple
tweak to get big documents rendered, it is not always a 'nice'
solution e.g. page-sequences always introduce page breaks.

--
Cheers,
Tobias

________
K15t Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt), http://www.k15t.com
Rosenbergstr. 58, 70176 Stuttgart, GERMANY
Registration: Stuttgart HRB 729752, VAT ID: DE264753756
Geschäftsführer (CEO): Klaus-Dieter Krüger