I get a default filled circle (mark='bullet'?) for the listitems in an
itemized list for both html and pdf output.

When I have a nested list I get a default opencircle
(mark='opencircle') for the nested listitems for html output but still
get the bullet for pdf output.

The fop conformance page says all list handling things are taken care
of.  I cannot find much help on the mailing list archives except to
say a font change may  be needed (but no example).  I can find nothing
in the bug list about this.

Questions:

1.  Is this a fop bug?

2.  Is there a way to work around the problem?

  If so, please give an explicit example of how to do it (or point to one).

Thanks.

Regards,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.