I have an svg file included in my DocBook style sheet customization
file and it has worked fine up until this morning when I lost my
internet connection.

I then got the following error (using the trunk):

[Warning] value_user_manual.fo:204:64: Include operation failed,
reverting to fallback. Resource error reading file as XML
(href='./images/value-xhairs-only.svg'). Reason: www.w3.org
[Fatal Error] value_user_manual.fo:204:64: An 'include' failed, and no
'fallback' element was found.
Jul 7, 2010 9:13:21 AM org.apache.fop.cli.Main startFOP
SEVERE: Exception
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An 'include' failed, and no 'fallback'
element was found.
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:302)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:130)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:174)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:205)
Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An 'include' failed, and no 'fallback'
element was found.
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:501)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:299)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An 'include' failed, and no
'fallback' element was found.
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:484)
        ... 4 more

After I regained the internet, fop again worked fine.  I have checked
all my fop configuration files and see nothing that indicates needing
the internet.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Tom