Hello all,

I've generated an FO file based on XHTML using AntennaHouse's XSLT. My
source XHTML has a line of text with a postal code, 2 spaces and then a
city name. This is a block from the generated FO file:

<fo:block role="html:div">

                        <fo:inline role="html:span">1000AA
Rotterdam</fo:inline>

                        <fo:block role="html:br"/>

 </fo:block>

Now I use this FO file to generate a PDF file with FOP. However, in the
generated PDF the 2 spaces are  transformed into a single space. This is
while using the latest 1.0 release of FOP. I'd like to keep the 2 spaces
in the generated PDF document. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Kind regards,

Bas van den Broek - Research & Development