Hello list,

I have tried to get the rtf page break working with fop trunk, but seem
going nowhere so far.

I played around with Fop 0.95 and recently upgrade to Fop 1.0 for the
project I am working on. But soon I discovered RTF page break is only
available in fop trunk with RTFlib(jfor)

So I spend some time use ANT 1.8.1 to build fop trunk with CentOS 5.5

Here is my code

<fo:table xsl:use-attribute-sets="table_p" break-after="page">

.

.

.

</fo:table>

Or

<fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="competency-group-name"
break-before="page">

    <xsl:apply-templates/>

</fo:block>

And here is the command I used

"# Fop -xml scource.xml -xsl dic_new.xsl -rtf test_1.1.rtf"

Result was I can get the rtf file but all the tables are still stuck in
one page.

I tried to run Page_Break.fo (see attachment) which I found from the
mail-list, also can't get it work.

Since I am a newbie with FOP and Java, I have no idea what is wrong and
how I can get this working,

If anyone can give me some guide on this, I'll be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance

Chen Yang

Programmer / Analyst

HRSG (Human Resource Systems Group)