Hyphenation means adding a hyphen to text, so the hyphenate property won't
help. Most likely your best bet is changing the hyphens in the text to
non-breaking hyphens (Unicode U+2011), presumably in the style sheet if you're
using one. If that doesn't work, you can try wrapping each word in an fo:inline
with
keep-together.within-line="always".

Eric Amick   Systems Engineer II
Legislative Computer Systems