From: christian.pes...@orange.fr
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: SubstituteFonts true/false propertie in fop config ?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:58:43 +0200

Hi,

We use Fop on a workstation to design and view pdf document (after Fop
transform)
After that, documents are rendered on a production server.
Sometimes, the production server don’t contain fonts necessary for theses
documents and Fop subtitute missing fonts.

Maybe SubstituteFonts true/false propertie in fop config would be useful to
failed the fo2pdf transformation instead subtitute font ?

Christian
Pestel
christian.pes...@orange.fr