Thanks, I didn't even notice the -awt switch.

On 8/10/2012 3:07 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:
personally, i've never tried using the AWT output format, so can't say what it's state is at the moment; i would suggest you try the PDF output format for the time being, i.e., use '-pdf' instead of '-awt'. You can file a bug on the AWT problem at [1]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fop

make sure to include information on your execution environment and full console output from the command invocation