Dear FOP Users and Developers,

I will be visiting Basis Technology [1] in Cambridge, Massachusetts during
the week of Oct 28 through Nov 1, who has sponsored my work on FOP,
especially the Complex Script support. Basis has agreed to host an informal
meeting of parties interested in FOP, including users, developers, or
sponsors or potential sponsors.

I would like to determine if there is an interest in having people attend a
half to full day meeting during that week, which would be organized along
an *unconference* style. Some of the topics that I would like to talk about
include:

   - future work on complex script support, e.g., fixing bidi issues,
   adding additional script support;
   - PDF extensions, such as support for inter- and intra-page transitions
   and layers (optional content groups)
   - how to increase interest and use of FOP
   - how to increase levels of sponsorship on the core work of maintaining
   and enhancing FOP

Please let me know if you are interested in attending, which day of that
week would be best for you, and any additional topics you would like to
explore.

I realize this is rather short notice, but let's see if there is sufficient
interest.

Regards,
Glenn

[1] http://www.basistech.com/