Hi,

are you speaking about 3D artwork?
AFAIK, there is no such extension against latest FOP release.

Also, note that this feature is part of PDF 1.6 spec (see [1] §9.5, p 746).
FOP v1.1 produces PDF 1.4 by default, but implements some PDF 1.5 features.
(target PDF version can be changed up to 1.7 in config since FOP v1.1, see [2]).

[1]
http://stuff.mit.edu/afs/sipb/contrib/doc/specs/software/adobe/pdf/PDFReference16-v4.pdf
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/configuration.html#pdf-renderer

--